Hey, there! Congrats on making it through Monday! 🙂
The worst part about going back to work after an extended period away is the feeling you get when you realize you have to go back the next day. I really enjoy my “day job” most days; I work with great people and I enjoy my role, but there is nothing like the freedom of having so many days off that you forget what day it is.
I’m feeling some Monday, back to work blues today, so I thought I’d do a lighter post to cheer myself up! So here’s 10 things you probably didn’t know about me…
- I don’t like bones in my food
- I played Varsity Tennis in high school.
- I hated soda as a child, and I’m still not a fan of it now.
- I love Harry Potter.
- My first plane ride ever was for a work trip to Arizona when I was 26.
- I don’t know how to swim. (I do know how to tread water so I don’t die)
- I met my husband on eHarmony during one of their “free weekends”
- I don’t like melons of any type – berries are bomb though.
- I’ve never seen a single Star Wars Movie.
- I hate chocolate ice cream.